Terms & Conditions
This is a contractual agreement between www.catchride.in and user (that is, you/ yourself). Here Catch word is used as a brand name of the company. Therefore, in this agreement, when term used "You" means user and catch is used for the service provider registered under the name of Zero 21 Pvt Ltd.
- • By clicking below on "I agree" button user (you, yourself, user) agrees into an electric record that as per the Information Technology Act 2000 and including its amendments till date. This is an electric contract and, hence, no physical sign is required.
- • By clicking on "I agree" button you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to our terms and agreement prior to using our service and you confirm that you will stand firm to your obligation should any of the below events occurred and the terms and conditions will be active upon its acceptance by user before use of our service.
- • If you do not agree, please be aware that you will not be grant the access and hence our service will not be available for you to use. Catch reserves all the rights for any amendment from time to time and, therefore, encourages riders to read our terms and conditions from time to time
- • Any document conflicting between rider agreement and any other document with company's any other document, rider's agreement will override any such document unless otherwise set forth by the company in a written consent.
- • Catch does not and will never entertain any discrimination on the basis of caste, age, race or gender.
- • Catch service is approved only for authorised used by the company and any, henceforth, unauthorised rider is strictly prohibited from using catch scooter at any given time.
- • In the event of expiry of driver's licence or any revocation catch must be informed immediately via email informing of this.
- • By signing up for the use of catch service, rider must complete KYC and supply supporting documents in order to comply with the road rule act. Catch will check user's licence history and reserves full rights to suspend or cancel catch membership of any rider , not meeting catch's compliance requirements.
- • Rider understands the importance of notifying catch of any licence cancellation or revocation of the his/ her driving licence or any infringement in relation to violating traffic rule including but not limited to riding without safety helmet, riding under the influence of alcohol or any drugs, speeding, riding through the red traffic light, while on the phone or texting. Being aware of any such kind of criminal charges catch fully reserves the rights to terminate the membership of the rider without any prior consent to user. User will be warned for the first time and, hence, repeating offenders will be terminated access and will not be given access for the future use of catch service.
- • By accepting Terms and Conditions, rider agrees to provide accurate information including but not limited to mobile number, email address, driver's licence and any additional documents required to use catch service and user understands the obligation to notify catch of any change should occur.
- • Rider understands confidentiality and hence will keep login details of catch service and will not share OTP or password to any other person and any unauthorised access rider will be solely responsible should this happen
As above mentioning, Catch is strictly for the authorised and booked person. Below conditions apply to the users of catch service and highly restricted,
- • Speeding or racing, competition.
- • For use of pushing, towing or railing any other vehicle irrespective of the other vehicle is of Catch.
- • Blocking any public roads or traffic.
- • Use of transporting people or any economic benefit by any delivering service to third party.
- • Offering scooter any third person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly restricted and Catch will never tolerate should such event occurred.
- • Dropping vehicle anywhere other than catch pickup and drop off locations.
- • In the carrying out of any illegal or criminal activity.
- • Riding catch vehicle and using mobile phone during your journey and Catch does not take any responsibility for any such fine occurred.
- • Use of catch vehicle to transport any illegal or hazardous thing, irrespective of its amount.
- • Transporting more than two people in total.
- • Riding outside designated zone and, thus, will be considered the violation of the terms and agreement.
Henceforth, any unacceptable, unwarranted, illegal, unethical or inappropriate use of a Catch vehicle other than the use of personal travel, as determined by Catch in its sole discretion, may be deemed a violation of these terms and conditions and will be reported to the authorities if any Catch vehicle or other activities that are in violation of local, state or national law or in violation of these terms and conditions.
For any purpose other than travel and for which purpose was originally hired by user. Catch vehicle must not be used or taken outside its designated city areas or dropped off anywhere other than catch pick up and drop off locations. The trip on catch vehicle is limited for the same city from where the vehicle was picked and must be dropped back in the same city's any nearest pick up and drop off point. User can drop vehicle any pick up and drop off point, however, the drop off point must be in the same city where the vehicle was picked up. For example, if user has picked up scooter from Ahmedabad then it must be dropped off any nearest location in Ahmedabad. Drop off location can be any nearest location. But it must be in the same city. Therefore, user can not drop the vehicle in Gandhinagar or any other city than Ahmedabad. Failure to comply with terms and conditions will be immediately terminated and no future service will be to avail him/ her. Additionally, user will be solely liable for any lose, damage (direct/ indirect), associated costs or any charges incurred by catch resulting violating terms and conditions of the catch agreement and rider will be required to fully indemnify catch. Moreover, the rider agrees unconditionally that any catch reserves the right the remedial action to recover incurred loss or damage cost including but not limited to rider's properties, including but not limited to his/her legal heirs/ representative's properties. The costs and expenses involved in the losses/ damage suffered by Catch on account of immobilizing the vehicle as well as towing/ restoring the vehicle as well as any related costs and expenses shall be solely to the account of the Rider, and the Rider shall be required to fully indemnify Catch on this account. Catch expressly asserts that its Services are not solicited nor intend to be solicited to people under the age of 18 or not complying with catch's terms and conditions with valid KYC documents and so forth.
Reservation is mandatory in advance in order to use catch service as well as rider must carry a valid driver's licence under the name the ride was booked and present it to the representative upon formally requested by catch representative. For more information or any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org